- Location: Alexandra Community House, 14-20 Centennial Ave, Alexandra
- Start Date: Tuesday 19th Feb, 2019.
- End Date: Thursday 14th Nov, 2019.
- Time: 9.30am - 3.00pm.
- 39 Weeks.
- 9 hours per week.
Could this be the programme you have been looking for?
This programme may include:
- Reading a variety of texts
- Building vocabulary
- Writing a variety of texts
- Working in a group environment
- Community connections
- Setting your own goals
- Completing relevant forms e.g. applications
- Personal development
- Effective listening skills
- Practical skills e.g. Farm safety
- Overcoming obstacles
- Communication skills
- Business writing e.g. letters, reports etc.
- Study skills
- Problem solving
- Budgeting skills
- Creative writing
- Workplace skills
Develop your skills while learning in a small group setting. Set your own goals, work at your own pace and enjoy a range of new opportunities.
By the end of this programme participants will have had the opportunity to:
- Extend reading and vocabulary
- Practise grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Improve fluency in writing
- Complete an oral presentation
- Participate actively in team tasks
- Demonstrate confidence in communicating
- Practise numeracy skills
- Develop new skills
- Achieve individual goals
- Gain credits /certificates /qualifications
This programme runs all year and works in with the school holidays.
Tues & Thurs Apply now
Alexandra Community House
Tues/Thurs 9.30am - 3.00pm
Currently running but always open