- Location: Alexandra Community House, 14-20 Centennial Ave
- Start Date: Tuesday 14th Feb, 2023.
- End Date: Thursday 23rd Nov, 2023.
- Time: 9.30am - 3.00pm.
- 34 Weeks.
- 11 hours per week.
NZQA approved education and training for 2022
Choices is designed to provide opportunities purposeful to learners who wish to develop literacy, numeracy, workplace skills, study, personal development and
communication skills. There is also additional certificates offered such as Workplace First Aid, Budgeting and Loving Our Kids on Purpose.
Removing barriers is part of CO REAP’S learning philosophy to support learning that definitely makes a difference!
- Encourages learners to build on their existing knowledge
- Promotes life long learning
- Helps learners whose initial learning was unsuccessful
- Supports learners move into new courses; new work opportunities and connect in to our community
CO REAP has been granted approval by NZQA under section 251 of the Education Act to provide Choices Education ad Training
This could be the course you are looking for............
By the end of this programme participants will have had the opportunity to:
· Extend reading and vocabulary
· Practise grammar, spelling, punctuation
· Improve fluency in writing
· Complete an oral presentation
· Participate actively in team tasks
· Demonstrate confidence in communicating
· Practise numeracy skills
· Develop new skills
· Achieve individual goals
· Gain credits /certificates /qualifications
Choices Course Dates and Times
This programme operates within school holidays
Tues & Thurs Apply now - 22nd Feb 2022
Alexandra Community House - Tues/Thurs 9.30am - 3.00pm
CENTRAL OTAGO REAP
C/- Alexandra Community House, 14-20 Centennial Avenue, Alexandra
0800 267-327 - 03 448-6115
'Learning Makes The Difference - Ako ai oranga kē'